|Taken just this morning. Myself using meditation next to my Transcendence spirit.|
It's been another couple of days and another couple of beta patches that change the way monks are working. My messed up sleep and work schedule have not contributed well to my beta time but I go on vacation for 8 days to do nothing but relax starting this Sunday so I should be able to get more to you. I do want to do more to talk about the changes but with a patch averaging every 2 days and things like the change to Tiger Palm I don't know that it'd be worth it? You know what I mean? Anyway here comes stuff --->
Linking the beta patch changes from WoWhead News as the mouseovers should work and make it easier on everyone to see what's happening.
Beta patch 15668 (5/9):
- Blackout Kick: Kick with a blast of Chi energy, dealing (6 * 1 * (0.898882 * ((mwb) / (MWS) + 1 * ($owb / 2) *
$OWS)) + AP / 14 - 1))) to (6 * 1 * ((0.898882 * ((MWB / MWS) + 1 * ($OWB / 2) / ($OWS)) + AP / 14 + 1))) Physical damage. If the target is 50% health or below, they suffer an additional (3 * 1.2 * 1 * ((0.898882 * ((mwb / MWS) + 1 * ($owb / 2) / ($OWS)) + AP / 14 - 1))) to (3 * 1.2 * 1 * ((0.898882 * ((MWB / (MWS) + 1 * ($OWB / 2) / ($OWS)) + AP / 14 + 1))) damage over 6 sec.)
- Disable: You attempt to disable the target's movement, reducing their movement speed by
25%. Stacks up to 2 times. If you use Disable a third time while they have 2 stacks, all stacks will be consumed and they willbe rooted for 8 sec 3 PvP).
- Fighting Style: The Monk's Jab ability will change depending on what weapon is equipped, altering the Monk's fighting style appearance. Damage and resource cost remain the same.
- Fortifying Brew: Turns your skin to stone, increasing your health by
, and reducing damage taken by 20%. Lasts 20 sec.
- Jab: You Jab the target, dealing (2.52 * 1 * (0.898882 * ((mwb) / (MWS) + 1 * ($owb / 2) *
$OWS)) + AP / 14 - 1))) to (2.52 * 1 * ((0.898882 * ((MWB / (MWS) + 1 * ($OWB / 2) / ($OWS)) + AP / 14 + 1))) damage and generating 1 Chi.)
- Paralysis: You cause the
targetstarget's muscles to contract, incapacitating them for 30 sec. If done from behind the target, the duration is doubled. Only one target can be victim to Paralysis at any given time. Any damage taken will cancel the effect.
- Resuscitate: Returns the spirit to the body, restoring a dead target to life with 35% of maximum health and mana. Cannot be cast when in combat.
Cast time reduced by 50% if target is within melee range.
- Spear Hand Strike: You jab the target in the throat, interrupting their spell cast and preventing any spell in that school from being cast for 5 sec. If the enemy is facing you when cast, they are also silenced out of all schools for 5 sec.
- Spinning Crane Kick: You spin while kicking in the air, dealing (2.27 * 1 * (0.898882 * ((mwb) / (MWS) + 1 * ($owb / 2) *
$OWS)) + AP / 14 - 1))) to (2.27 * 1 * ((0.898882 * ((MWB / (MWS) + 1 * ($OWB / 2) / ($OWS)) + AP / 14 + 1))) damage every 1 sec, to all nearby enemies within 8 yards. Movement speed is reduced by 30%. Lasts 3 sec. During Spinning Crane Kick, you can continue to dodge and parry.)
- Tiger Palm: Attack with the palm of your hand, dealing (5 * 1 * (0.898882 * ((mwb) / (MWS) + 1 * ($owb / 2) *
$OWS)) + AP / 14 - 1))) to (5 * 1 * ((0.898882 * ((MWB / (MWS) + 1 * ($OWB / 2) / ($OWS)) + AP / 14 + 1))) damage. Deals 50% additional damage if the target is above 50% health.)
- Celerity: You can Roll and Chi Torpedo more often,
increases the number of charges by 1 and
reducing the cooldown by 5 sec.
- Charging Ox Wave: A mighty Ox effigy rushes towards
the target 30 yards in front of you, stunning all enemies within its path for 3 sec.
When the Ox reaches the enemy, they and all nearby enemies within 5 yards are knocked back a short distance.
- Chi Torpedo: Torpedo a distance in front of you, dealing (5.52 * 1 * (0.898882 * ((mwb) / (MWS) + 1 * ($owb / 2) *
$OWS)) + AP / 14 - 1))) to (5.52 * 1 * ((0.898882 * ((MWB / (MWS) + 1 * ($OWB / 2) / ($OWS)) + AP / 14 + 1))) damage to all enemies and healing to all allies in your path. Chi Torpedo replaces Roll.)
- Chi Wave: You cause a wave of Chi energy to flow through friend and foe, dealing 2053 damage or 1806 healing. Bounces up to 5 times to targets within 20 yards.
- Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger: Invokes the White Tiger Celestial, summoning an effigy at the command of the caster. The effigy will assist you, attacking your primary target and also
tiger lightning every 6 sec to the 3 lowest health nearby enemies within 10 yards dealing 1455 damage over 5 sec. Lasts for 45 sec.
- Momentum: Every time you Roll or Chi Torpedo, your movement speed is increased by 25% for 10 sec. Stacks up to 2 times.
- Rushing Jade Wind: You summon a whirling tornado that travels 0 yards in front of you, dealing 4608 Nature damage to all targets in its path and increasing damage taken by your Spinning Crane Kick by 30%. For 8 sec sec after you cast Rushing Jade Wind, you move at
speed while using Spinning Crane Kick.
- Zen Sphere: Forms a Zen Sphere above the target, healing the target for 1171 every 2 sec and dealing 1 damage to the nearest enemy within 10 yards every 2 sec for 16 sec. Only one Zen Sphere can be summoned at any one time. If Zen Sphere is cast again while active, the Zen Sphere will detonate, dealing
damage and 1971 healing to all targets within 10 yards.
- Afterlife: When you kill an enemy while gaining experience or honor, you have a 50% chance to summon a Healing Sphere. Enemies who die from Blackout Kick have a 50% chance to summon a Chi Sphere. Healing Sphere
a healing sphere.
out of healing mists at the target location for 2 min. If allieswalk through it, they consume the sphere, healing themselves for cond($gt((($SP * 1.005) * 1 + 9986, AP * 0.5025) * 1 + 9986, (($SP * 1.005) * 1) + 9986, AP * 0.5025) * 1 + 9986). Maximum of 3 Healing Spheres can be active by the Monk at any given time. Chi Sphere A sphere of energy forms from the wake of the fallen enemy. Walking through your Chi Sphere will restore 1 Chi. Lasts for 2 min.
- Brewing: Mana Tea: For each 4 Chi you consume through use of spells and abilities, you gain a charge of Mana Tea. Use Mana Tea to consume the charges. Mana Tea can stack up to
- Brewmaster Training: You become adept in the ways of the Brewmaster, amplifying two of your spells
. Fortifying Brew Also increases your Stagger amount by 20% while active
. Tiger Palm When you deal damage with Tiger Palm the amount of your next Guard is increased by 5%. Lasts 30 sec. Stacks up to 3 times. Blackout Kick After you Blackout Kick, you gain Shuffle, increasing your parry chance by 30% and your Stagger amount by an additional 20% for 6 sec.
- Elusive Brew: Increases your chance to dodge melee and ranged attacks by
50% for 10 sec.
- Fists of Fury: Pummel all targets in front of you with rapid hand strikes, stunning them and dealing (7.56 * 1 * (0.898882 * ((mwb) / (MWS) + 1 * ($owb / 2) *
$OWS)) + AP / 14 - 1))) to (7.56 * 1 * ((0.898882 * ((MWB / (MWS) + 1 * ($OWB / 2) / ($OWS)) + AP / 14 + 1))) damage immediately and every 1 sec for 4 sec. Damage is spread evenly over all targets.)
- Flying Serpent Kick: Soar through the air forwards at an increased speed. While traveling, use Flying Serpent Kick again to land yourself, dealing damage to all enemies within
yards, and slowing them by
1% for 0 sec.
- Keg Smash: You swing a keg of brew, dealing (8.12 * 1 * ((0.898882 * ((mwb) / (MWS) + 1 * ($owb / 2) *
$OWS)) + AP / 14 - 1))) to (8.12 * 1 * ((0.898882 * ((MWB) / (MWS) + 1 * ($OWB / 2) / ($OWS)) + AP / 14 + 1))) damage to the target and two nearby enemies and drenches the target in your Dizzying Haze. Also applies the Weakened Blows effect. Generates 2 Chi.
- Purifying Brew: Instantly purifies all of your staggered damage.
- Renewing Mist: You surround the target with healing mists, restoring 3807 health every 3 sec for 20 sec. Renewing Mists travels to closest nearby injured party and raid targets within 20 yards, up to 3 times.
Maximum 10 targets can have your Renewing Mists at any one time.
- Rising Sun Kick: You kick upwards, dealing
*1*((0.898882 * ((mwb) / (MWS) + 1 * ($owb / 2) *
$OWS)) + AP / 14 - 1))) to (14.4 * 1 * ((0.898882 * ((MWB / (MWS) + 1 * ($OWB / 2) / ($OWS)) + AP / 14 + 1))) damage, knocking them up in the air. Also causes all targets within 8 yards to take an increased 10% damage from your abilities for 15 sec.)
- Teachings of the Monastery: You become adept in the ways of the Mistweaver, amplifying two of your abilities. Surging Mist When you Tiger Palm,
or Expel Harm
the cast time of your next Surging Mist
is reducedby 20%. Stacks up to 5 times. Lasts 30 sec. Expel Harm Cooldown reduced by 7 sec.
- Thunder Focus Tea: You receive a jolt of energy, doubling the healing done by your next Surging Mist or Uplift.
Lasts for 30 sec.
- Grapple Weapon: You fire off a rope spear, grappling the target's non-ranged weapons and shield, returning them to you
for 10 sec
. If you steal a better main-hand weapon, your damage or healing will be increased by 5% or damage taken reduced by 5%.
- Path of Blossoms: You create a Fire Blossom at your feet every 1 sec for 3 sec. The blossom will last for 10 sec and deal 5255 Fire damage to the first enemy that walks over it. Fire Blossoms cannot be created within 3 yards of an existing blossom.
- Life Cocoon: Encases the target in a cocoon of Chi energy, absorbing (((($SP * 3.74) + 39958))) damage and increasing all periodic healing taken by 50%.
Lasts for 12 sec.
- Summon Jade Serpent Statue: Summons a Jade Serpent Statue at the target location. Lasts for 15 min. Limit 1 Statues. Only one statue can be active at a time. Eminence (Passive) When the Monk deals damage, the summoned Jade Serpent Statues will heal the lowest health nearby target within 20 yards equal to 50% of the damage done. Serpent's
Salve (On - Click Effect) Allies can right-click the statue to instantly be healed for 9722 to 11297. 10 Charges.
- Uplift: Instantly increases the duration of all of your Renewing
periodic effects on allies by 6 sec, and heals them for 4507 to 5236.
On another note Pandaren dances are in on the beta, so I feel compelled to share this with you and leave on the same note.