So straight from Wowheadnews build 15699 changes:
- Blackout Kick: Kick with a blast of Chi energy, dealing (6 * 1 * (0.898882 * ((mwb) / (MWS) + 1 * ($owb / 2) * $?$OWS
- Expel Harm: Instantly heals yourself for 979 to 1136, and causes 100% of the amount healed to instantly be dealt to a nearby enemy as damage within 10 yards. Generates 1 Chi.
- Grapple Weapon: You fire off a rope spear, grappling the target's
non-rangedweapons and shield, returning them to you for 10 sec. If you steal a better main-hand weapon, your damage or healing will be increased by 5% or damage taken reduced by 5%.
- Leer of the Ox: Your Ox Statue stirs hatred in the target, reducing their movement speed by 50% and causing them to attack your Black Ox Statue for 8 sec. The statue must be within 40 yards of the target. Requires Black Ox Statue to be active.
- Provoke: You mock the target, causing them to rush towards you with a 50% increased movement speed.
If targeting your Statue of the Black Ox, you Provoke all enemies within an 8 yard radius of your statue.
- Stance of the Fierce Tiger: Increases damage done by 20% and increases the amount of Chi generated by your Jab and Expel Harm abilities by 1.
- Tiger Palm: Attack with the palm of your hand, dealing (5 * 1 * (0.898882 * ((mwb) / (MWS) + 1 * ($owb / 2) * $?$OWS
- Zen Flight: You fly through the air at a quick speed on a meditative cloud for 30 sec.
- Ascension: Increases the amount of maximum Chi by 1.
You canRoll and Chi Torpedo more often, increases thenumber of charges by 1, and reducing thecooldown by 5 sec.
- Charging Ox Wave: A mighty Ox effigy rushes
towards30 yards in front of you, stunning all enemies within its path for 3 sec.
- Chi Burst: You summon a torrent of Chi energy to the target, dealing
1013 damage, and healing a nearby injured friendly target within 10 yards of the target for 1013. While casting Chi Burst, you continue to dodge and parry.
- Chi Torpedo: Torpedo a distance in front of you, dealing
5.52 * 1 * (0.898882 * ((mwb) / (MWS) + 1 * ($owb / 2) * $?$OWS
- Chi Wave: You cause a wave of Chi energy to flow through friend and foe, dealing 2053 damage or 1806 healing. Bounces up to 5 times to targets within 20 yards.
- Deadly Reach: Your Paralysis ability is now usable from 40 yards away.
- Healing Elixirs: Anytime you drink from a Brew or Tea, you gain 10% of your total health. This effect cannot occur more than once every 15 sec.
- Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger: Invokes the White Tiger Celestial, summoning an effigy at the command of the caster. The effigy will assist you, attacking your primary target and also inflicting tiger lightning every 6 sec to the 3 lowest health nearby enemies within 10 yards dealing 1455 damage over 5 sec. Lasts for 45 sec.
- Power Strikes: Your Jab generates an additional Chi when used. This effect has a 15 sec cooldown. If you are already at maximum Chi, a Chi Sphere will be summoned near you.
- Rushing Jade Wind: You summon a whirling tornado that travels 0 yards in front of you, dealing 4608 Nature damage to all targets in its path and increasing damage taken by your Spinning Crane Kick by 30%. For 8 sec
secafter you cast Rushing Jade Wind, you move at 100% speed while using Spinning Crane Kick.
- Tiger's Lust: Instantly clears the target of all immobilizing and movement impairing effects, and increases their movement speed by 70% for 6 sec.
- Zen Sphere: Forms a Zen Sphere above the target, healing the target for (1171)) every 2 sec and dealing 1 damage to the nearest enemy within 10 yards every 2 sec for 16 sec. Only one Zen Sphere can be summoned at any one time. If Zen Sphere is cast again while active, the Zen Sphere will detonate, dealing 2135 damage and (1971 + (healing to all targets within 10 yards.
- Brewmaster Training: You become adept in the ways of the Brewmaster, amplifying two of your spells. Fortifying Brew Also increases your Stagger amount by 20% while active. Tiger Palm When you deal damage with Tiger Palm the amount of your next Guard is increased by 5%. Lasts 30 sec. Stacks up to 3 times. Blackout Kick After you Blackout Kick, you gain Shuffle, increasing your parry chance by 30% and your Stagger amount by an additional 20% for 6 sec.
- Dual Wield: You may equip one-handed weapons in your off-hand.
- Enveloping Mist: Heals the target for 60768 to 70614 over 6 sec, and increases the healing the target
recievesfrom your Soothing Mists by 30%. If cast while channeling Soothing Mists, Enveloping Mist will be instant cast.
- Internal Medicine: Your Detox spell now also clears all Magical effects when used.
- Sparring: When you are attacked by a melee enemy in front of, you begin to spar their attacks, increasing your chance to parry by 5% for 10 sec. This effect has a 30 sec cooldown. When you attack them back, Sparring is amplified by an additional 5%. Stacks up to 3 times.
- Stance of the Sturdy Ox: Reduces damage taken by 20%, increases Energy regeneration by 30%, reduces the chance to be critically hit by 6%, increases your total health by 30% and allows you to Stagger damage. Stagger You shrug off attacks, causing 70% of the damage to happen instantly and the remaining 30% to be divided over 10 sec.
- Stance of the Wise Serpent: Increases healing done by 20%, replaces your Energy resource with Mana, grants hit and expertise equal to 50% Spirit gained from items or effects.
Attack power increased equal to your spellpower. In addition, you also gain Eminence, causing you to heal the lowest health nearby target within 20 yards for an amount equal to 50% of non-auto attack damage you deal.
- Summon Black Ox Statue: Summons a Black Ox Statue at the target location. Lasts for 15 min. Only one Black Ox Statue can be summoned at any one time. The Black Ox Statue interacts with your Provoke and Leer of the Ox abilities. Sancturary of the Ox (Passive) Everytime the Monk deals (
damage equal to 50% of their health, the Black Ox statue will cast Guard on an injured party or raid member within 40 yards absorbing 14232 damage lasting 30 sec. This effect cannot be cast onto the Monk.
- Teachings of the Monastery: You become adept in the ways of the Mistweaver, amplifying two of your abilities. Surging Mist When you Tiger Palm, you gain Vital Mists reducing the cast time and mana cost of your next Surging Mist by 20%. Stacks up to 5 times. Lasts 30 sec. Spinning Crane Kick While channeling Spinning Crane Kick, you also heal nearby allies for 3713 every 1 sec for 3 sec.
- Vengeance: Each time you take damage, you gain 5% of the damage taken as attack power, up to a maximum of 10% of your health.
- Glyph of Breath of Fire: When you use Breath of Fire on targets that have 3 stacks of Dizzying Haze, they become Disoriented for 3 sec.
- Glyph of Dizzying Haze: You apply two stacks of Dizzying Haze when cast, instead of one.
- Glyph of Guard: Increases the amount your Guard absorbs by 10%, but your Guard can only absorb magical damage.
- Glyph of Mana Tea: Your Mana Tea is instant instead of channeled and consumes two stacks when used, but causes a 10 sec cooldown.
- Glyph of Renewing Mists: Your Renewing Mists travels to the furthest injured target within 40 yards rather than the closest injured target within 20 yards.
- Glyph of Spinning Fire Blossom: Your Spinning Fire Blossom requires an enemy target rather than traveling in front of you, but is no longer capable of rooting targets.
- Glyph of Surging Mist: Your Surging Mist no longer requires a target, and instead heals the lowest health target within 40 yards.
As you can see a lot of the changes are just minor things like spell types and wording (as in the case of Celerity or Tiger Stance. Like I said up top, you can see Chi Burst changed from around 1k damage to about 10k base. It's showing right now in Brewmaster spec as 15k damage and 24k healing done. Expel Harm is showing the opposite, saying it will only heal for about 1k but it does do the correct amount.
Another one of the changes is to the Brewmaster's Ox Stance. I'm honestly not sure if it's just a wording change or that we used to be able to stagger magic attacks and it's now a nerf to only melee attacks (I honestly haven't tested as much on my week off as I intended to, what with Diablo 3 and all. SINister#1801 btw.)
The big question on my mind is Blackout Kick. What is going on with that? Now obviously it still has the effect for Brewmasters, but for Windwalkers? While it's described as doing more damage than Tiger Palm what it was actually hitting for for me on the beta (at the dummy) was only 1-2k more than Tiger Palm! Blackout Kick has retained its 2 Chi cost for now though. Making it completely and utterly useless to Windwalkers. There's no reason whatsoever to not just Tiger Palm instead. You can see the top and bottom lines of the image above that Blackout Kick hit for 13,702, and Tiger Palm hit for 12,432. Hopefully we can get some clarification on it soon. Perhaps a blue post on what the current idea for the Windwalker rotation is or what the overall big picture intent is.
I'm going to go over the glyphs here soon as they currently stand however last I checked they still can't be obtained.